Hi. Is there anyway to copy data from one TMG V6 project to another, without losing witnessed events, marriages, and other data that gets lost in GEDCOM export/import? I've read the manual, looked on web etc, and can't see any options. But perhaps somebody has an alternative to simply re-keying the data?

Any help appreciated.

Tom

Hi. Is there anyway to copy data from one TMG V6 project to another, without losing witnessed events, marriages, and other data that gets lost in GEDCOM export/import? I've read the manual, looked on web etc, and can't see any options. But perhaps somebody has an alternative to simply re-keying the data?

Any help appreciated.

Tom

Yes

Use the list of people report to create a new project using filters and/or focus groups. You can then merge this new project into another project if you wish.

If you want any help with the report settings or filters please post a further message.

Yes

Use the list of people report to create a new project using filters and/or focus groups. You can then merge this new project into another project if you wish.

If you want any help with the report settings or filters please post a further message.

Aha! Excellent. That never occurred to me. I think I know what to do with filters and settings, so I'll get cracking. Many thanks indeed.

Tom