ggilbert1

DNA Fingerprint dialog bug

:huh: When the DNA Fingerprint dialog box is cycled between windowed and maximized the marker column disappears. Also the 'lab graphic' disappears. If the dialog is closed in the maximized state, and reopened via the Edit button from the DNA Log dialog, then the Markers column and graphic appear.

Nothing that can't be worked around but needs attention in a program update.

Thanks,

Hummmm... It also works to simply click the [Restore down] buttom to re-window the DNA Fingerprint screen and that gets things back where they started. I'll report the issue.

Not sure if this is related to this thread or not.

I just entered my DNA 12 marker test data.

For one, I don't see it anywhere as a tag but it is there as I re-click on the DNA button on the screen. Not sure what it is doing but it is there.

However, I am not certain but it appears now that two of my 3 son's are now showing up with their name tags as 'brown color'. These are twin son's if that means anything, but my other son and daughter are not colored anything special, nor is my father. But apparently my father's sister is .... anyone explain this?

I can not say for certain that this was caused by the DNA data input but I do not remember it being this way before.

And what exactly does the DNA data input do since it is not a shown tag?