MNCamper

Journal report - register format

I am using v6.07.

When I create a descendant journal report in register format as a WORD document, the arabic reference numbers and the Roman numeral child numbers are in columns perfectly aligned on their periods. Like so:

(I had a nice little illustration here but when I previewed it all of the horizontal spacing was removed.)

But, when I create the exact same report as an HTML, the periods no longer line up vertically. Kind of like this:

(Ditto on this illustration.)

It looks, well, sort of unprofessional.

Is there a way to fix the HTML output?

Thanks,

Rick

The HTML version uses   a non-breaking space to position the text. You'd have to manually edit the HTML to add or remove these to achieve the desired result. :(

The HTML version uses   a non-breaking space to position the text. You'd have to manually edit the HTML to add or remove these to achieve the desired result. :(

The non-breaking space character might be affected by the choice of default language setup and/or keyboard. In setups other than "standard" US Windows Western the non-breaking space may be defined as a character other than Alt +0160. (Although the actual number may be a sum of 0160 plus a multiple of 256)