Shaundm

Tag label problem in Second Site

I have copied a tag which I have then called Newspaper. It shows up OK on the screen and everything is fine in TMG. However when I use Second Site, rather than saying Newspaper against the tag, it says Note (which was the tag that i copied it from). I have tried all sorts to resolve but no joy. I have my own language set up to be English2, and looking at TMG and SS it seems to be set to the correct language in both instances.

Any ideas

Shaun

I have copied a tag which I have then called Newspaper.  It shows up OK on the screen and everything is fine in TMG.  However when I use Second Site, rather than saying Newspaper against the tag, it says Note (which was the tag that i copied it from).  I have tried all sorts to resolve but no joy.  I have my own language set up to be English2, and looking at TMG and SS it seems to be set to the correct language in both instances.

Any ideas

Shaun

Shaun,

If you open the tag in the Master Tag type List, look at the language assigned to the tag.

Then check EnglishUS or English2.

I would suspect that on one of those the tag is Note rather than Newspaper.

Unfortuantely not, the language is currently set to English2 under the master tag list. When I try to change it to English US, it reverts back to English2 (presumably as I have this set as the default).

Thanks anyway

Unfortuantely not, the language is currently set to English2 under the master tag list.  When I try to change it to English US, it reverts back to English2 (presumably as I have this set as the default).

Thanks anyway

Yes but if you change to EnglishUS and see what the Label is on the tag you may find it to be Note rather than Newspaper.

Yes but if you change to EnglishUS and see what the Label is on the tag you may find it to be Note rather than Newspaper.

Yes you are a genius ! Thanks. It has worked. I have spent hours trying to get it to work previously! Cheers

Yes you are a genius !  Thanks.  It has worked.  I have spent hours trying to get it to work previously!  Cheers

No problem. Had the same with some census tags copied.