Dumb question? Is there a way to get a report of all people who do/do not have images attached? Or move them to the focus group or mark them in some way? Automatically, I mean. I'm doing a picture chart to map all relatives for a family wedding so people can see how they are related - it's a complicated family! Any help appreciated.

Well, yes, provided... :)

You can use the List of People report to find people with exhibits. Of course, if you have exhibits other than photos they will be treated the same as photos.

I think you could find people who have photos attached to the person with this filter:

# of Exhibits >Is Greater than 0

If your photos are attached to tags, you could use a filter like:

Any event... # of Exhibits >Is Greater than 0

or if only a specific tag type is used to attach photos, you could use a similar filter for the specific tag type.

Once you have the filter you want, you could:

1- Create the report and use that.

2- Use the Secondary output of the report to set a flag, then use Accents based on that flag to mark the people.

3 - Use the same filter in the Picklist or Project Explorer to limit the names listed in those tools to the people involved.

4. Use the filter in the Project Explorer, then right-click, and choose the option to "Add all Names to the Focus Group" - you would then have them in the FG.

Well, yes, provided... :)

You can use the List of People report to find people with exhibits. Of course, if you have exhibits other than photos they will be treated the same as photos.

I think you could find people who have photos attached to the person with this filter:

# of Exhibits >Is Greater than 0

If your photos are attached to tags, you could use a filter like:

Any event... # of Exhibits >Is Greater than 0

or if only a specific tag type is used to attach photos, you could use a similar filter for the specific tag type.

Once you have the filter you want, you could:

1- Create the report and use that.

2- Use the Secondary output of the report to set a flag, then use Accents based on that flag to mark the people.

3 - Use the same filter in the Picklist or Project Explorer to limit the names listed in those tools to the people involved.

4. Use the filter in the Project Explorer, then right-click, and choose the option to "Add all Names to the Focus Group" - you would then have them in the FG.

Brilliant! I knew there was a way... Lori