Trillemus

Copying Project preferences?

I have 7-8 projects. I know that I can reset the preferences (File > Preferences) to the default values, but I would prefer to save the one which suits me best and copy all the settings to the other projects. Is that possible?

From the Date and Time stamp of the files I can see(?) that the preferences are saved in the *.PJC file.

/ Kurt

The "Current Project Options" section of Preferences is indeed save in the .plc file. However they are scattered in various places, amid other data which specific to the project. I would not recommend trying to do this by coping the contents of the .pjc file - it would be quite possible to damage your project.

Instead, I'd suggest opening two instances of TMG, with your "master" project in one instance, and one of the other projects in the other. Then open Perferences in each, and copy the relevant settings from the "master" to the other.

Or, solve the whole thing by merging all the projects and maintaining only one project. That solves a lot of bothersome issues associated with maintaining multiple projects. :)