Cantor90

Searching for error in Address entry

Hello, all:

I'm preparing a mailing list using the Address tag and the List of Events report. All is going well, except for one oddball record, where I apparently entered a cemetery name as Addressee. This prints out in the middle of my report. I can just delete it, of course, but can someone tell me how I can use TMG to find this erroneous entry and fix it?

Thanks,

Terry

Edited by Cantor90

Go to the Master Place List and find the cemetery. Click on the EVENTS button to see everywhere this place is used. Find the Addressee tag and then go to P1. Close the Master Place List and edit the Addressee tag for this person. Sounds like you need to make that one a burial.

Go to the Master Place List and find the cemetery. Click on the EVENTS button to see everywhere this place is used. Find the Addressee tag and then go to P1. Close the Master Place List and edit the Addressee tag for this person. Sounds like you need to make that one a burial.

Thanks, Teresa. I've now double-posted this query :rolleyes: because I didn't see your reply--I should have been in the TMG 6 forum when I wrote it. I'll try this method.

Terry