TMGnewbie

Refund policy and user guide

I am considering purchasing TMG but am concerned because of its reputed steep learning curve. I did download the trial version about 3 weeks ago, but to my embarrassment I hardly tried it because I was playing around with my trial version of Legacy. Now that I wish to finally explore TMG I find I have only 5 days to do so. So, I just subscribed and started looking at your support forums and found your FAQ about refunds which mentions a 90 day refund policy for purchases made direct from Wholly Genes. Does this include download purchases?

Also, is the TMG User guide available in printed form? I downloaded the free pdf version of the user guide but that is too large to print out. Does a printed User Guide come with the boxed TMG?

Thanks.

Disclaimer - This is not an official Wholly Genes response.

I am considering purchasing TMG but am concerned because of its reputed steep learning curve. I did download the trial version about 3 weeks ago, but to my embarrassment I hardly tried it because I was playing around with my trial version of Legacy. Now that I wish to finally explore TMG I find I have only 5 days to do so. So, I just subscribed and started looking at your support forums and found your FAQ about refunds which mentions a 90 day refund policy for purchases made direct from Wholly Genes. Does this include download purchases?

Yes. 90 days for 'download only' purchases also.

The 'reputed steep learning curve' of TMG is mostly fiction. TMG is like anything else that has many features and options. You take it one step at a time learning what you need to know as you go along rather than being overwhelmed by things that you don't need to know when you are starting out. You need to know very little to get started using TMG. If you use them, for example, Microsoft Word and Excel are vastly more complicated than TMG.

Also, is the TMG User guide available in printed form? I downloaded the free pdf version of the user guide but that is too large to print out. Does a printed User Guide come with the boxed TMG?

"Delivery by Mail

CD-ROM, Universal British Directory,

and Printed Manual

(and optional download)"

So the answer is "Yes". The "Printed Manual" is the Users Guide.