Shaundm

Citation Exhibits not showing at end of Citation in SS

I have attached exhibits with my sources. However the exhibits are not showing at the end of the Citation in SS. The settings under SS are shown to link for all exhibit types. I used to have the setting correctly previously. Any ideas what have I altered?

Thanks

Edited by Shaundm

Source exhibits don't show at the end of citations. They show at the end of the source page entry. Citation exhibits are shown on citations.

Hi, I've been playing and trying numerous options but can not seem to get the result that I would like. I have lots of Certificates that I want to attach as exhibits. I would like to call this source say Joe Bloggs BC and attach the exhibit once to this source. Then when ever the source is used there is an immediate like to the exhibit.

When I create my SS pages, I only like to show citations (or would like only the sources without the citations to show if I could). However as you correctly point out John the photos are not attached to the citations, as I have attached them to the sources.

Obviously I want to only attach the exhibit once and then it appears numerous times. Am I missing something and trying to achieve something that I can't? What is the best way to do this?

Thanks

I don't think you can get what you want. If the exhibit is attached to a source, then the exhibit, or a link to it, will appear on the source page. If you opt not to show the source page, then the source exhibits will not show, either. If you do show the source page, then the user can access the exhibit by clicking the source number in the citation; the source number is a link to the source page entry.

If you want the exhibit to be a link on the citation, then it has to be a citation exhibit. In that case, you'll have to add the exhibit to all the citations where you want it to appear.