duff

Land Tag Exhibit only shows in Land Tag

That is because the person is a witness to teh Land tag. I would imagine he is a principal to the census tag. I have requested that if a person has an exhibit attached to a tag that it show up in his exhibit log, but so far that hasn't been implemented.

For now, only tags where the person is in the P1 or P2 spot show up in the person's exhibit log, even under "All" Exhibits.

That is because the person is a witness to teh Land tag. I would imagine he is a principal to the census tag. I have requested that if a person has an exhibit attached to a tag that it show up in his exhibit log, but so far that hasn't been implemented.

For now, only tags where the person is in the P1 or P2 spot show up in the person's exhibit log, even under "All" Exhibits.

The person is in the P1 spot for the land patent in question. It is his land patent, and the tag is on his Person. The tag (since it's a History type) demands witness-ness of the P1. How to work around this?

I too would like to see "All Exhibits" include those that the person is a witness too. Or at least an option to include them.

Sheila Altenbernd