loribragg

Other data in charts?

I'm assuming you mean a box chart.

You can put the primary tag of any type in a box chart. So, if you add a Number of children tag, for example, for the people you are interested in, you could include that in the chart.

I'm assuming you mean a box chart.

You can put the primary tag of any type in a box chart. So, if you add a Number of children tag, for example, for the people you are interested in, you could include that in the chart.

I was hoping to take the lazy way and just grab it from the "other data box"! I looked at this tag but it doesn't seem like a tag kind of item - it doesn't really have a date or place or even a single source, unless you the one census (1900?) that gives the number of births and number of children living.

Thanks for the answer though. Lori

I was hoping to take the lazy way and just grab it from the "other data box"! I looked at this tag but it doesn't seem like a tag kind of item - it doesn't really have a date or place or even a single source, unless you the one census (1900?) that gives the number of births and number of children living.

Thanks for the answer though. Lori

You'd have to add the Num Child tag to every person for whom you want that information to show up in a report, and enter the number of children in that tag's Memo field. To have the info show up in a box chart, you would select the NumChild*memo in the Box Contents on the Data Types tab in the chart options.

Virginia