Chris13

All my reports have suddenly gone crazy!

Im running TMG 6.11 and my validate file integrity returns 0 errors.

All of my reports were working just fine, until yesterday. This suspiciously corresponds to my upgrade of the recently released IE 7 browser.

Has anyone else encountered this problem or know a way to fix it? Output to a file doesnt seem to output a file either...Ive tried word and html.

When I print to screen, the page opens zoomed way in, and when I zoom out, the text is giant, and looks like its formatted for landscape, as it extends off the page.

post-7303-1162943074_thumb.jpg

Im running TMG 6.11 and my validate file integrity returns 0 errors.

All of my reports were working just fine, until yesterday. This suspiciously corresponds to my upgrade of the recently released IE 7 browser.

Has anyone else encountered this problem or know a way to fix it? Output to a file doesnt seem to output a file either...Ive tried word and html.

When I print to screen, the page opens zoomed way in, and when I zoom out, the text is giant, and looks like its formatted for landscape, as it extends off the page.

The latest tmg version is v6.12 - so you msy want to update to that first and see if it fixes the problem. If not, try going into the Individual Narrative report definition screen and reset the definition - using the Delete button under the configuration name.

Virginia

Go to your printer setup and see what size paper it is set up to use. Looks like someone has changed it. I had the same thing happen the other day and finally realized it was still set for when I did some pictures for my mom months ago.

Go to your printer setup and see what size paper it is set up to use. Looks like someone has changed it. I had the same thing happen the other day and finally realized it was still set for when I did some pictures for my mom months ago.

DOH! Not quite, but almost! My wife was printing labels on our label printer for her eBay sales and used MY computer and set the label printer as the default printer!!! :lol:

Been paranoid after the IE7 upgrade...glad that wasnt it!

Thanks!