fdrick

Anyone running TMG on a MAC?

I am seriously looking at buying a MAC desktop computer after having my Dell Dimension crash :ph34r: multiple times. Does anyone use TMG on their MAC on PC mode? I hear that the PC mode should work but would like to know if anyone on this list is actually doing it?

Thanks for any thoughts you might have!!!

Francie

I'm running TMG on a MacBook Pro using BootCamp, which is a dual boot configuration. When starting the computer holding down the ctrl key gives me the choice of booting from a Windows XP partition or the normal OS X partition. Essentially the computer becomes a PC and runs TMG as it would run on a normal PC. There are some limitations, running Windows XP the Mac partition is not visible / accessible. Running Mac OS X the Windows partition is visible, but access is read only.

Power management for the MacBook is non-existent when running Windows XP.

I have some printer issues :puke: but this may be due to the age of my printer.

I am considering getting Parallels. :santa: See using TMG on Macintosh

I'm running TMG on a MacBook Pro using BootCamp, which is a dual boot configuration. When starting the computer holding down the ctrl key gives me the choice of booting from a Windows XP partition or the normal OS X partition. Essentially the computer becomes a PC and runs TMG as it would run on a normal PC. There are some limitations, running Windows XP the Mac partition is not visible / accessible. Running Mac OS X the Windows partition is visible, but access is read only.

Power management for the MacBook is non-existent when running Windows XP.

I have some printer issues :puke: but this may be due to the age of my printer.

I am considering getting Parallels. :santa: See using TMG on Macintosh

Thanks!

I have read about Parallels and will be planning to use it. I think there will be a new release soon!

Francie