jellybelly20708

New Computer with Vista

My old computer crashed but fortunately I had backed up my TMG data files onto other media. Now I want to reinstall TMG (old computer was running TMG V6.12 I believe) but I only have a CD for version 5 and I'll be installing on my new computer that is running Vista 32 bit. What are my best options in order to get up and running again soon?

Thanks,

Jim

Download the "30-day free trial" version from the WG main website. It's a fully functioning current version. Once it's installed, unlock it with your TMG6 key, being sure to enter the name and e-mail address as you used them when you obtained that key.

My old computer crashed but fortunately I had backed up my TMG data files onto other media. Now I want to reinstall TMG (old computer was running TMG V6.12 I believe) but I only have a CD for version 5 and I'll be installing on my new computer that is running Vista 32 bit. What are my best options in order to get up and running again soon?

Thanks,

Jim

Thanks! I installed it and it runs fine with only one problem noticed so far. I can not create a backup. I get the following error(s):

OLE error code 0x80040154: Class not registered. 39 MENUOBJTMG.MBACKUPWIZARD

Abort

Retry

Ignore

If you Ignore, then error is:

GOWIZARD is not an object. 42 MENUOBJTMG.MBACKUPWIZARD

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jim