alacrityrose

Some Names Listed First Last Instead of Last, First

Last night I discovered that for some reason, in the Picklist, some individuals are listed first name last name instead of last name, first name. There doesn't seem to be anything different about the way I entered those individuals' names. Any ideas? Thanks.

Last night I discovered that for some reason, in the Picklist, some individuals are listed first name last name instead of last name, first name. There doesn't seem to be anything different about the way I entered those individuals' names. Any ideas? Thanks.

When this happened to me, it was my fault.

I had entered both the given name and surname in the given name field. You can see if this is your problem only by editing the name.

Hope this is it, since it's so easy to fix,

Mike Talbot

Mike - That was the first thing I checked, but unfortunately, in the edit tag dialog box, everything looks like it ought to be right. Interestingly, this happened on 17 names that I entered, with consecutive ID numbers. Never happened before; hasn't happened since! <_<

Mike - That was the first thing I checked, but unfortunately, in the edit tag dialog box, everything looks like it ought to be right. Interestingly, this happened on 17 names that I entered, with consecutive ID numbers. Never happened before; hasn't happened since! <_<

Another possibility is that these people have a second name variation tag so the main one looks alright. Why not post an image of their person view and the name tag box. Someone might spot something else