lindasmith

Problem With Fonts

OK, I was able to recover the source column in the tag box but the fonts are still messed up. The tag box is showing a "u" with two dots on top and the column on the children and siblings box that shows descendants has a "c" with a little tail under it. I have the Wingding font in my Windows folder with the checkmarks in it. How can I fix this??

In Windows > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options, is English (US) selected? If nothing there looks out of the ordinary, you might want to contact tech support directly using the email option on the Outgoing tab of the TMG Message Manager.

I'd be interested to learn the solution -

Virginia

In Windows > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options, is English (US) selected? If nothing there looks out of the ordinary, you might want to contact tech support directly using the email option on the Outgoing tab of the TMG Message Manager.

I'd be interested to learn the solution -

Virginia

Thanks for helping Virginia. The English (US) option is selected. I'll try contacting tech support per your suggestion. I'll post the solution for you if I get one. Linda

I think the proper location for fonts is C:\WINDOWS\Fonts not C:\WINDOWS

Also in the past an excessive number of fonts (>255) has been an issue.

Virginia, you were correct. I had two WingDing font files but Tech Support sent me another Wingding file and after installing it the font problem went away. Thanks for all your help. Linda