gcdyer

Other DNA Fingerprint Templates

I received a 20-marker DNA test from Genebase.com and would like to enter it into TMG. However, I see that the templates do not seem to have all of the markers that I received or template for that laboratory. How do I make my markers work with what is there?

Or could there a way to have a general template and the individual can enter the marker title and the result?

Thanks, George

Genebase_Markers.doc

Give me a URL as a reference for that data and I'll create the template and add it to this topic.

Hi, Jim:

I cannot find a URL from this company that lists all of the markers in their 44 marker fingerprint. So I have attached a file with my results and their markers. The upgrade to 44 markers is pending.

Thanks,

George

I need a list of the markers in the 20-marker test and a second list of the markers in the 44-marker test... preferably in the order that they occur on the reports. The document that you posted was of no help. If the information is on their website, it's very well-hidden.

I need a list of the markers in the 20-marker test and a second list of the markers in the 44-marker test... preferably in the order that they occur on the reports. The document that you posted was of no help. If the information is on their website, it's very well-hidden.

I will e-mail them to see if they can provide such a list.