How do I see, the list of existing Flags, that I have linked to an Individual person?

On the screen or on paper?

If the former, open the flag window (Window Menu or click on the Flags icon in the toolbar

If the latter have you tried an individual detail report?

How do I see, the list of existing Flags, that I have linked to an Individual person?

You see the flag settings for a person by opening the Flag window, either with the toobar button with the flags on it, or from the menu. To have that window always open when you open TMG, save the layout with it open.

Regarding Flags... one does not actually "link" a person to a flag. Rather, each person always has some value set for each flag. There is a default value for each flag (the first one listed) which is set unless you set something else. (Excepting the Sex flag, which is automatically set by the choices you make when you add a person.)

Thank you Lorna! I am a former Roots 3 user, and this new program has a high learning curve for me!

Richard

On the screen or on paper?

If the former, open the flag window (Window Menu or click on the Flags icon in the toolbar

If the latter have you tried an individual detail report?