sis1of4ch

Generation page breaks, centering and frames

Hello - I am new to the forum and I have 3 questions for right now. Is there a way when doing a Custom Journal report to set it up to have a page break between Generations? Right now I am manually putting in page breaks in Word. My second question is when writing a text (bio for example) is it possible to center some lines? Again I am having to manually do this after I have produced a RTF file in Word.

My last question is I have a lot of pictures and documents that I am putting into my file (Exhibits) and I would like to use some of the frames from TMG is there a way to use frames for Exhibits or are they only for charts?

Is there a way when doing a Custom Journal report to set it up to have a page break between Generations?

No.

My second question is when writing a text (bio for example) is it possible to center some lines?

No.

My last question is I have a lot of pictures and documents that I am putting into my file (Exhibits) and I would like to use some of the frames from TMG is there a way to use frames for Exhibits or are they only for charts?

No. The frames are only for VCF charts.

btw... You should probably be outputting your report to 'Word 2000 for Windows or later' rather than to RTF.