Jeff F

Images in Reports

Please read the Missing Exhibits help topic.

Make sure that your Preferences / Current Project Options / Advanced paths reflect your current data locations.

Run File / Maintenance / Validate File Integrity and use the external exhibits option to relink your exhibits (as discussed in the topic above).

Please read the Missing Exhibits help topic.

Make sure that your Preferences / Current Project Options / Advanced paths reflect your current data locations.

Run File / Maintenance / Validate File Integrity and use the external exhibits option to relink your exhibits (as discussed in the topic above).

The exhibits aren't missing in the program, they're just not printing in any of the reports.

Edited by Jim Byram

The exhibits aren't missing in the program, they're just not printing in any of the reports.

You're saying that they display correctly in the Exhibit Log?

if so, check the settings on the Exhibits tab in the report Options.

Typically, to get the primary person image exhibit to print, you need to select 'Embedded'. Other options will include additional image exhibits.

Your image exhibits actually need to be image files. Some people think that PDF is an image file which it isn't.

You're saying that they display correctly in the Exhibit Log?

if so, check the settings on the Exhibits tab in the report Options.

Typically, to get the primary person image exhibit to print, you need to select 'Embedded'. Other options will include additional image exhibits.

Your image exhibits actually need to be image files. Some people think that PDF is an image file which it isn't.

All of the exhibits in question are jpeg images. They display just fine in TMG but will not show up in any of the reports that I generate (Family Group Sheet, Descendent Box chart etc.). I removed the Data_Paths.txt file and allowed TMG 7 to re-install all of its default folders then re-installed all of my exhibits. Still nothing.

For the family group sheet, the options under exhibit are "none", "small images" and "large images". I've tried them all with no difference in the results.

I re-installed version 6 and the reports came up with the images without a problem

Where is the "embedded" option that you're referring to?

Thanks.