tmalek

Burial Location Sentence

Thoughts on where to put a sentence showing where in the cemetery the burial took place, e.g., Section, Lot number, grave number etc.

In the Tag?

In the Source?

In both the Tag and Source?

Tom

I'd put it in the memo of the tag and then add that to the sentence. If you put it in the place details, it will create a different place for each plot.

Thanks Teresa

Thoughts on where to put a sentence showing where in the cemetery the burial took place, e.g., Section, Lot number, grave number etc.

In the Tag?

In the Source?

Tom

As I want everyone to readily see the information, I put it in the tag's memo.

In the Tag?

In the Source?

Tom

As I want everyone to readily see the information, I put it in the tag's memo.

Thanks, Donald

I would include it in the Burial tag Citation Reference(s) for the source(s) where they identified the exact location. But for reports I would also include it in the tag output via the memo as Teresa and Donald have suggested. So I would do both. I am a constant user of split memos so my Burial sentence is "[P] was buried<.>". Thus if the [L] includes the cemetery my [M2] might be "in the new southern part" and [M3] might be "section B, Lot 14, grave 13 which is shared with his wife".

Hope this gives you ideas,

I would include it in the Burial tag Citation Reference(s) for the source(s) where they identified the exact location. But for reports I would also include it in the tag output via the memo as Teresa and Donald have suggested. So I would do both. I am a constant user of split memos so my Burial sentence is "[P] was buried<[M1]><[D]><[M2]><[L]>< [M3]><. [M4]>". Thus if the [L] includes the cemetery my [M2] might be "in the new southern part" and [M3] might be "section B, Lot 14, grave 13 which is shared with his wife".

Hope this gives you ideas,

Thanks Michael. I like that approach.

Tom