V8 freezes on tag select.
Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:13 PM
Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:11 PM
Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:31 AM
I tried your suggestion with the sample project. On the toolbar Add->add tag. Click on any tag and I get the reminder window but nothing else. Close the reminder window and all else looks like it works ok. There is no "freeze". To sum up, your suggestion does not freeze the operation; however, do not get the tags window only the reminder.
Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:21 AM
Have you tried with the Cue Cards turned off in Preferences / Program Options / General ?
Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:48 PM
I turned cue cards and tips turned off. Closed and opened tmg. Clicked on a tag in the sample project....no cue cards...and it forze.
Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:49 PM
(1) Open TMGV8 (no tips ...ok)
(2) On toolbar, select add then tag. Get list of all the tag types.
(3) Selected burial. No cue cards...ok. The reminder tag window for the burial tag came up but no other window.
(4) Closed the reminder window and machine forze.
(5) CAD, highlite the TMG program and click on end task.
(6) Immediately get TMG window asking if I want to backup ....sample__.pc. Several seconds later another window appears noting TMG not responding.
(7) I click no to the TMG "backup" window. TMG immediately closes. The end task window shows that TMG has been removed from the list of running tasks.
Not sure if this helps but thought I should document this event.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users