I thought I had version 9, I have been putting in the license I had and it has been unlocking it this whole time.
I had to refresh my computer because of a virus and now when I put in the license it does not unlock.
I talked to someone there and said >> Order Number: 2133359 on March 12, 2014, is for version 8
When I run 8, I cannot see any data. I open 9 to see if I can export the data to reload it into 8 and the export is grayed out.
Can you tell me what I can do or how to upgrade to v9 so I can access my data. I could have sworn I had purchased v9 sometime in 2016, but I can't find any documents or another serial number.
update: July 13, 2017
1. I had purchased version 8 everything was working fine
2. I thought I had purchased version 9, downloaded it and put in the serial # I had and it said it was unlocked and I was putting data in just fine.
3. Sometime in June, a virus got into my computer and I had to refresh my computer.
4. Re installed version 9 and put in the serial number that I had done before, this time it says serial # not valid.
5. I downloaded version 8, put in the serial number, but now it won't open the data file says it was created with a newer version.
6. I opened version 9 to see if I can export the data to bring back to version 8 but export is greyed out.
What do I do now? How can I purchase version 9 or export my data file so I can operate in version 8?
Edited by usascottwright, 13 July 2017 - 10:46 AM.