Hi

I've only just logged into this site after a long absence, so have only just discovered that TMG is no longer supported. Sad days indeed. My issue is I have a new PC and I had TMG8 which I would still like to download to the new PC, but I cant find anywhere to download it from. 

I'm not sure if these forums are still monitored, but if anyone has any help I would much appreciate it. I have my activation key, I just need to get TMG8 again on my PC.

Thanks in adavnce

Welcome back, Simon.  Some of us users, such as Jim and myself, are still monitoring this Forum and answering questions.  The TMG-L email list is also still active with users helping users.

If you are back to using TMG you may wish to upgrade from your Version 8 to the final released version, which is Version 9.05.  It has several enhancements and fixed bugs from Version 8 which I think are valuable.  You can still purchase a license to the final Version 9.05 from one on-line vendor, Harry Goegebeur, then download the installer from on-line.  See the following post on this Forum for the link to his email address and details: http://www.whollygenes.com/forums201/index.php?/topic/15915-tmg9-final-installers-v905/