Hi All, My TMG 9.05.0000 appears to be breaking down. In the last week or so, I've been getting increasingly frequent error messages that freeze TMG. 1) when editing tags get "Error initializing the printer" at top and below "OpenCurPrinter: Wholly Genes PDF writer V4, port: NUL; drive...". After closing that message get new error message: at top "CreateOneFont(b)" and below that "Error creating font". 2) Added two new people this morning without a problem, but then, upon adding a third new person, got the following messgae after clicking to note the source : "The Master Genealogist has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I'm using Windows Home 2004 on a MacBook 2018 with Sonoma 14.1 via Parallels Desktop 19 emulation. 

HELP!!! I've been working on a project for 3+ years now without major issue & was hoping to have enough time left until HRE is fully implemented.

Extremely grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Grady Houseknecht

Knock on wood, problem seems to be fixed. A temporary fix - for each time problem #1 occurred - was Ctrl/Shft/Esc and terminate Task Manager under Apps. A permanent(?) fix appears to have been upgrading MAC OS to Sonoma 14.1.1. Perhaps the update was a bug fix?

WGH