nbradley

Sentence Help Needed

I have created a custom Tag in the Other Group called Honours. It originally had a default sentence which produced the result below.

He was Honours on 13 Oct 1917 at Ypres, Belgium; Distinguished Conduct Medal

In order to try and get a more meaningful output I have changed the sentence in the Master Tag Type list and also (in desperation) on the Honours Tag of my test person to the one below.

[P] <was awarded the [M1]> <[D]> <[L]> <[M2]>

However, I'm still getting the original sentence output when I run an Individual Narrative. Can someone please help me with what I am missing.

Neil Bradley

West Australia

I have created a custom Tag in the Other Group called Honours. It originally had a default sentence which produced the result below.

He was Honours on 13 Oct 1917 at Ypres, Belgium; Distinguished Conduct Medal

..I have changed the sentence in the Master Tag Type list and also (in desperation) on the Honours Tag of my test person to the one below.

[P] <was awarded the [M1]>  <[D]> <[L]> <[M2]>

However, I'm still getting the original sentence output when I run an Individual Narrative. ..

Neil Bradley

West Australia

Neil,

When you open the tag and click on Sentence down on the bottom left, is the original one showing up as a custom sentence?

If so, delete it to return the tag to the new default

If not, get back with what you see in the tag sentence.

Another possibility is to check both roles and languages being used are the right ones