Sign in to follow this  
DeeWee

Witnesses in report / source list

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to include witnesses in an "individual detail" report. I don't see an option for that. Also, can more than one picture of a person be included in such a report. Currently, only the first one (with a *) is included.

Another problem concerns the source list. When I want to select a source for a tag, I get a screen with the different sources. However, with my current TMG version (V6.8), the colums are very narrow (I only see a feww words of the sentences) with a lot of blank space at the right. I can change this, but the next time I access the list, I have the same problem again. This did not happen with my previous version. Does anyone have the same experience?

Dirk

I was wondering if it is possible to include witnesses in an "individual detail" report. I don't see an option for that.

You can include events in which your focus person was a witness, but not list witnesses for events in which that person was a principal. Those witnesses are included in reports by including them in the Sentence Structures, which are only used by Narrative reports.

Another problem concerns the source list. When I want to select a source for a tag, I get a screen with the different sources. However, with my current TMG version (V6.8), the colums are very narrow (I only see a feww words of the sentences) with a lot of blank space at the right. I can change this, but the next time I access the list, I have the same problem again. This did not happen with my previous version. Does anyone have the same experience?

This is a known issue, and should be fixed in the next update.