MMj

Exhibits and Witnesses

I have been doing a lot of work with census lately, and I have been attaching an image of the census record to the census event as an event exhibit. The good news about it is that the exhibit shows up in the event exhibits of both principals with just that one link. But the bad news is that it doesn't show up in the event exhibits for any of the children and/or other family members who are attached to the event as witnesses. It would be really helpful if it did, because then you wouldn't have to work your way back to the head of household for a census event to pull up the exhibit to look at it. Has there ever been any discussion about the possibility of having exhibits that are associated with an event show up in the witnesses event exhibits too?

Mike

Thanks, it's nice to know I'm not the only cry in the wilderness...

So who do we have to bribe to get it?

Mike

Thanks, it's nice to know I'm not the only cry in the wilderness...

So who do we have to bribe to get it?

Mike

Ack! I hope we don't have to bribe anybody, BUT ... I'd be willing to chip in. :rolleyes: I'd love to see a "Principal(s) Only" or "Principal(s) and Witness(es)" switch for Exhibits. I've been hoping that we'll see it someday and that it's just taking awhile to implement the feature. Maybe I'm fooling myself, but I would think that anyone that uses Exhibits would like to see something like this implemented.