Posted 01 September 2007 - 11:09 AM

For those that missed the Wholly Genes chat today, here is the transcript:

Early session (2:00 pm EDT):

Attached File  WG_Chat_1_Sep_2007_early.pdf   61.11KB   871 downloads

Late session (11:00 pm EDT):

Attached File  WG_Chat_1_Sep_2007_late.pdf   69.21KB   830 downloads
Terry

See my Tutorials and Articles on using TMG at tmg.reigelridge.com

The Second Edition of my book, A Primer for The Master Genealogist, is still available
. For more information see my website.

#2 GenerationGoneBy

GenerationGoneBy
  • Senior Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 11:10 AM

Gee, you miss one chat and all they do is talk about you. :lol:

Seriously, you guys would not want me to do a video. I have a severe southern US accent that sometimes even my children can't understand. (which is even worse now, because of my allergies making me hoarse)
But I love the new sentence forum. Glad others are too. What a valuable resource.

Edited by GenerationGoneBy, 02 September 2007 - 11:11 AM.

#3 joanmc

joanmc
  • Senior Members
  • 151 posts
  • Interests:SURNAMES: BOWEN*, BUTTON, CARMEN*, CLEGHORN, COOK*, DAVIS, FALKNER*, GOWDY, HOUGH*, LINDSAY, McFARLAND, McILMOYL*, MIDDAUGH*, MILLS, MUNRO*, NEWMAN, NICHOLSON, SHAVER*, SIMPSON, SIPES*, WAIN<br /><br />* United Empire Loyalists<br /><br />Computers, Genealogy, History, Photography, Philosophy

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:39 PM

Gee, you miss one chat and all they do is talk about you. :lol:

Seriously, you guys would not want me to do a video. I have a severe southern US accent that sometimes even my children can't understand. (which is even worse now, because of my allergies making me hoarse)
But I love the new sentence forum. Glad others are too. What a valuable resource.

Would too :P Perhaps you could write the script & have someone else read it while you demonstrated with the program.......hmmm, Terry could read it.......... ;)

Seriously, I think it would be invaluable as many of those I'm working with learn visually and find it helps them greatly to be able to watch the videos and work along with them. This is especially obvious with complex topics.

B)
Joan
Joan McIlmoyl Cleghorn, U.E.
From Beautiful Saseenos, near Sooke & Victoria BC Canada
genealogy@joansjoy.ca
Joan's Joy of Learning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users