Problem registering

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_N Harvey_*_*

Guest_Guest_N Harvey_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2004 - 08:13 PM

Registered once--next time on I apparently had written my name and password down wrong. System never offered me chance to re register or to mail me what my name and password supposedly are. When I tried to re register it said someone with my mail address was already registered. So how do I register.

#2 Terry Reigel

Terry Reigel
  • Moderators
  • 4,643 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 06:14 AM

Registered once--next time on I apparently had written my name and password down wrong. System never offered me chance to re register or to mail me what my name and password supposedly are. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When you try to log in, and fail, there is a prompt:

"I've forgotten my password! Click here!"

Click on the "Click here" and you are taken to a screen where you can re-establish your password.
Terry

See my Tutorials and Articles on using TMG at tmg.reigelridge.com

The Second Edition of my book, A Primer for The Master Genealogist, is still available
. For more information see my website.

#3 Guest_Guest_N harvey_*_*

Guest_Guest_N harvey_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2004 - 06:36 PM

When you try to log in, and fail, there is a prompt:

"I've forgotten my password! Click here!"

Click on the "Click here" and you are taken to a screen where you can re-establish your password.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tried this and it said it did not have anyone with my username--see I apparently forgot my username also. It looks like I have to have a new email name in order to reregister. Very confusing.

#4 Bob Velke

Bob Velke
  • Admin
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 05:31 AM

I tried this and it said it did not have anyone with my username--see I apparently forgot my username also.

As I e-mailed you on Tuesday:

Your user name is "N Harvey". I do not know your password and I cannot read it but you can click on "I've forgotten my password" during the log in process and your password will be emailed to you.
Bob Velke
President
Wholly Genes Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users