iamken

Join previous tag

TMG V7

Using the [+] on a death tag works fine for the subject when printing a Journal but a child with it prints the [+] instead of joining it. Works fine when the child shows up in generation 2.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance

Kenny

You're going to need to provide more information including the sentence structure and the output examples where the code works and doesn't.

You're going to need to provide more information including the sentence structure and the output examples where the code works and doesn't.

Jim

This is the way it prints when I focus on his father (he is a child at this point)

+ 2 i. Johann Conrad Stuckert Jr. was born on 26 Sep 1900 at Calgary, AB. He and Clara Kober, daughter of Solomon Kober and Dorothea Roth, were married on 21 Jan 1927 in Detroit, Wayne Co., MI, USA. He died on 29 Sep 1981 at Gillette, Campbell Co., WY, at age 81. [+], and was buried 2 Oct 1981 at Willow Grove Cemetery.

This is when it gets to his family, it prints fine at this point

2. Johann Conrad2 Stuckert Jr. (Johann Konrad1) was born on 26 Sep 1900 at Calgary, AB. He and Clara Kober, daughter of Solomon Kober and Dorothea Roth, were married on 21 Jan 1927 in Detroit, Wayne Co., MI. He died on 29 Sep 1981 at Gillette, Campbell Co., WY, at age 81, and was buried 2 Oct 1981 at Willow Grove Cemetery.

Here are the sentence structure's for him

Death Tag

[P] died <[D]> <[L]> <[A]> <[M]>

Burial Tag

[+], and was buried < [D]> <[L]><, [M]>

Kenny

Kenny,

I found the key - the bug appears when the "Abbreviated events for children" options on the right side of the Tag tab of report Options apply. That is, if you select "Applies to All children," or if there is another generation.

Until this is fixed, you can solve the problem selecting "Only children that are carried forward" so long as there is no addtional generation. But if there is I don't see any workaround.

Thanks Terry

I thought I was going nuts

You saved my sanity

Kenny