tclough

Clough, Thomas

Thomas,

On my computer using AOL , I get little x boxes after some individuals names.

By the way, I like your site.

There are icons after many of the names so that must be what you are not seeing. Now I just have to figure out why!

Tom

There are icons after many of the names so that must be what you are not seeing.  Now I just have to figure out why!

Tom

If there are specific instance of the x-boxes, I can check to see whether it is a user setting in the AOL browser. Using AOL, I did not see any x-boxes and did notice the small pedigree icons after some names.

It is beautiful site. Nice work!

Virginia

Some browsers refuse to show some icons if the page includes a lot of them. Usually, refreshing the page fixes the problem. If the user can right-click and choose "Show Picture" to fix the problem, then it's a browser issue.

I know IE has this problem, and AOL is actually using a customized version of IE.

I think subsequent discussion of this topic should be moved to the SS-L list.

Some browsers refuse to show some icons if the page includes a lot of them. Usually, refreshing the page fixes the problem. If the user can right-click and choose "Show Picture" to fix the problem, then it's a browser issue.

I know IE has this problem, and AOL is actually using a customized version of IE.

I think subsequent discussion of this topic should be moved to the SS-L list.

After John's reply I relinked to your site. Now all is fine.