patsy

Include Spouse's Parents in Journal Report

By adding the variable to the Sentence of the Marriage tag. The standard Sentence is:

[P] married [PO]

If your Marriage Sentence doesn't include that variable, it may be because you imported your Project from another program that didn't use it.

That is what my marriage sentence says. Is there something I'm not checking in the options for a Journal Report?

Thank you for your help.

By adding the <[PARO]> variable to the Sentence of the Marriage tag. The standard Sentence is:

[P] married [PO] <[PARO]> <[D]> <[L]>

If your Marriage Sentence doesn't include that variable, it may be because you imported your Project from another program that didn't use it.

How can I include spouse's parents in journal reports?

Further to confirm what Terry said I changed from narrative to journal on advice from forum and now spouse details inc parents are there. I just did another one to check and <[PARO]> is in my sentence structure.

That is what my marriage sentence says. Is there something I'm not checking in the options for a Journal Report?

Thank you for your help.

By adding the <[PARO]> variable to the Sentence of the Marriage tag. The standard Sentence is:

[P] married [PO] <[PARO]> <[D]> <[L]>

What roles are you using? If you using Bride and Groom you have to modify those sentences to add the <[PARO]>

Patsy,

Under Options, Miscellaneous (Tab) you need to make sure that you have checked the "Include Spouse Events" option.

Edited by nbradley