JohnR

Accidental closure of TMG

I am using Windows XP and find that an accidental use of Ctrl + Scroll Wheel when using TMG will bring up the closure/backup message in TMG, cancel doesn't appear work to work, so I am forced to close.

If this is not peculiar to me could we either have the function properly enabled in TMG or completely disabled?

John

Since you didn't explain the context, I can see no way to replicate what you describe.

A am able to repeat this in 6.12...with any window active hold down control key and move the scroll wheel on the mouse ... you get the closing backup window but Cancel does not work...only Yes and No works forcing you to close the program...

A am able to repeat this in 6.12...with any window active hold down control key and move the scroll wheel on the mouse ... you get the closing backup window but Cancel does not work...only Yes and No works forcing you to close the program...

So comforting to know that I don't have to invest in a new mouse.

John

I am also able to replicate this.

But NOT with any window being active.

I does not happen for me when the Project Explorer is the active window but with all other windows being active (Details, Children, Siblings etc.)

I'll report it.