Sign in to follow this  
Viper2004

Serialnumber lost

Hello TMG-Team,

i have lost my serialnumber for TMG 7. Since TMG is dicontinued - how can i get help?

(And is there a way to upgrade my V7 to V9?)

Best regards, Philipp

You don't have system backups where you can retrieve your registration email?

If you write support@whollygenes.com and request your TMG7 registration information, you might (or might not) get a response. Support has been closed since the end of last year.but Dorothy occasionally has been checking for registration information requests.

The only place remaining where there might be TMG9 registrations for sale is the Roots User Group. I don't know the status of their supply. As far as we know, all other sources of registrations have dried up.

Hello TMG-Team,

i have lost my serialnumber for TMG 7. Since TMG is dicontinued - how can i get help?

(And is there a way to upgrade my V7 to V9?)

Best regards, Philipp

Hello Viper2004,

Did you discover anything by following up on the suggestions you received? My current version 7.04 still works fine, but it is on a computer that is beginning to have issues. Thought I had a back-up disk from when I purchased it, but it must have been a download from the site. I tried to copy all files to a new laptop to see if that would solve my problem, but it didn't work. Could be that I just didn't do this correctly, but then I would need someone to guide me through this process. I also thought about upgrading to v. 8 or 9, but don't see how to do this anywhere on the Wholly Genes site. I'm a little surprised about that.

Best regard, Jim

Jim,

Thanks for this info and your other note. I've just sent an email to Harry Goegebeur to see about getting the latest version of TMG. I'll run this to ground first before thinking about my older version 7.04.

Regards, Jim